Once more another busy week supporting the local community of South Yorkshire.
Food Aware Community Kitchen
Thank you to Boultons Family Butchers and Greggs for your continuing support and donations.
But most of all thank you to all the brilliant volunteers that do a fantastic job every week to help keep this vital service running.
Big thanks Lidl GB RDC in Doncaster for another fab donation recently – 12 pallets of surplus food into our Hellaby base in Rotherham redistributed to South Yorkshire projects supporting vulnerable in Covid times.
Huge thanks to our business partner JP Walton & Son Transport Ltd for collecting and dropping off as usual.
- Food AWARE Rotherham Street Kitchen
- Mexborough Foodbank
- Swinton Lock Activity Centre
- Ilhaam Connected Networks
- Manna Community CIC
- BME United Thorne And Moorends Community Food Bank
- DN7 Food Bank
- Parent & Friends of Addison – Maltby
- North Doncaster Development Trust NDDT
- Edlington Community Organisation
- BME United
- Doncaster Maltby Foodbank
- St John the Evangelist, Balby
- Gift of the People Pioneer Social Enterprise Ltd
- All Saints Food Bank
- Helping Hands Community Centre
- Denaby & Conisbrough Family Hub
- Mexborough Family Hub
- Rossington Family Hub
- Edlington Family Hub
- Denaby Main Primary Academy
- Harrison College
- @People Focussed Group – PFG
- Doncaster Street Hub
& many more each week!
Swinton Lock Activity Centre
Ken Wyatt always on hand to coordinate matters with our MD Sean Lord Gibbons!